Serena Trizzino is a contemporary art private dealer and advisor who specializes in emerging and mid-career artists. She works for new and established international collectors, as well as with corporate clients.
Her services include:
• Market research and assessment
• Artwork sourcing
• Advising on artists under gallery representation
• Introducing unrepresented artists
• Negotiation and acquisition
• Collection management
• Artworks evaluation and divestment/sale assistance
• Art fair guidance
Serena Trizzino graduated cum laude from the University of Rome, Italy. She continued her studies in fine art and fine art photography at New York University and the International Center of Photography (ICP).
She is a member of the Board of Advisors of the non-profit organization More Art.
To see far is one thing, going there is another.